angeline's page

Thursday, October 27, 2005

A First for Angeline

I finally did it! I finally drove across Penang bridge into the mainland and all the way to KL. I know it's not anything great to shout about, but it is an achievement for me, in a way. Anyway, last Thursday I had to go to KL to file my chambering papers at the KL High Court. I figured driving down would be easier than taking a flight or bus since I had to travel to a few other places in KL as well. Of course, I wasn't alone, Kit was with me, but since he's not that fond of driving, I drove most of the way. It was rather exhilarating driving on the highway (cos it was probably the first time I drove past 90 km/h :p ). Nevertheless, it took a lot of patient advice from Kit who was probably fearing for his life at the rate I was driving. He (as well as other honking drivers) needed to remind me time and time again that highway driving is much different from city driving, and I guess he was right. Many times I forgot that I was on the right lane and apparently drove too slow for the drivers behind me. Hence the honking.

Anyhow, it was a first for me, and despite what other people may think, I am proud of myself :)

1 Comments:

At 7:56 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

congrats ;)

found ur blog from mike's site

 

Post a Comment

<< Home