angeline's page

Sunday, March 19, 2006

I'm Back..for now anyway.. :)

I've been on quite a hiatus. I think the last time I posted anything here was about 5 months ago. Which means that more than half of my chambering period has gone by. Which means that I may have to start serious work in soon-coming months. Which means that I will no longer be a "student" but a young working adult. However, enough of that for the time being.

Since I have not written anything here for so long, some people have even removed my link from their blogs. Sad but true. I guess I deserved that, nevertheless. However, I don't see them removing other inactive blogs, and I can name quite a few. Oh well. It's okay.

Anyway, the only reason I'm posting something here again is because apparently some people have "found" my blog, the most unlikely people I know who would be searching through blogs. I hardly think any of them are bloggers. But since they have so kindly and graciously made my blog "alive" again, I suppose it's only fitting that I should post a new entry here.

I believe that 5 months worth of news is too much to post here and so much has happened to me in these past months that I myself can't even remember everything. To put it all here would be a torture to me, and to all those who have to read it. So I won't bore anyone with the nitty-gritty stuff, I'll just summarize it into one sentence. These past months have been a whirlwind, with some of the best and worse times of my life. Want to know more? Ask me the next time you see me. Till then, I hope to keep my blog going again. Let's hope that it lasts longer this time. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home