angeline's page

Saturday, March 25, 2006

:p

I have been told that I write on topics of general interest, or rather that I write "in general" as opposed as to writing "in specifics". By "in specifics", meaning personal issues. I know that this is supposed to be my blog, my online "diary" so to speak, but I somehow cannot bring myself to write about my deepest darkest secrets or my innermost feelings, being somewhat a private person.
I cannot understand those who pour out their expressions here for the whole world to see. After all, blogs are for public viewing. It's not like it can be hidden away, kept under lock and key. Having said that however, I am a strong advocate of freedom of expression. I guess anyone should be able to express themselves in whatever way they choose, regardless of what other people think.
I believe I just wrote again on a topic of "general interest". Oh well.. :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home